This privacy information subject to change – it was last updated in 2019.
We value customer privacy, we have implemented a few measures that will be explained in this policy on how we are dedicated to maintaining the confidentiality of your information.
You can reach us by phone at 1-888-990-7469 （U.S.), 1423-341-940 （Europe）,1300-654-684 （Australian） or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or online through our online customer service center.
The company that processes your personal information and interact with you on this site.
This policy informs you of:
- What personal information we collect.
- How long we keep it.
- How you can contact us.
- Why we collect this your information.
- Your right to see the information we have, change it or delete.
- When our site will place cookies on your device.
In our interaction on this site with you, we will collect and process your personal information. Personal information includes:
- Your name.
- Your email address.
- Your postal/delivery address.
- Your contact information (your phone number).
- Your password.
Personal information includes any information we can use to identify you as an individual.
We will also request to send you our newsletter and promotional material via email.
If you place an order with us, we require you to provide us with your credit or debit card information for payment. You will have to provide us with the card number, expiry date, and CVV number.
We, at Alorair solutions Inc., are committed to protecting your privacy, we only use your personal information in accordance with all applicable laws and regulation that relate to data protection and privacy.
How do we collect your information?
- When you order a product.
- When you register your product warranty on the website.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter.
When you browse through our site, we collect information about any device you use including the manufacturer, operating system, model, your IP address, browser type, product viewed. Cookies and this information are used to identify your online browsing behavior and history, your location information on the product you viewed.
We also store a history of all the products you have purchased from us and all or any information you may have provided us with whether it was an inquiry or a complaint or a product review.
Why do we collect all this information?
- Sale contract requirement – Your order will only be accepted once you have provided us with your personal information and your payment information has been verified and the payment received on our side. You can browse through our site without providing us with your personal information. However, to place an order you will have to create an account on our site.
- Site performance – At Alorair solutions Inc., we are dedicated to continuously improving our site by enhancing and personalizing your experience on our site, we analyze your activities on the site and provide you with more information that we deem to be of more relevance to you.
- Legal or regulatory obligation – processing your personal data is required to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
You still have the right to withdraw your consent all our marketing or newsletter emails. There is always a unsubscribe link on the bottom of every email or you can contact email@example.com.
What is the purpose of your personal information?
We use your identity and contact to fulfill the following functions and services:
- Allow us to place an order.
- To deliver your product to you (this information will be shared with the courier).
- You will require your personal information to register for the product warranty.
- We will send you our marketing material and promotional offers – all our registered customers get to be notified on all our discounted products and promotional offers.
Our site may include some third-party links to related websites, plugs in and application. We are not responsible for you clicking on this link and them collecting your information. Third party links remain out of control and we are not responsible for their privacy statements.
However, all your personal information collected by us is never shared or sold to third parties for any marketing or any other purpose.
Our site will install cookies on to your device while your browser through our site. It is your responsibility to set your browser not to accept the browser cookies. However, if you disable cookies, note that some parts of this site may become inaccessible or may not function properly.
Change of purpose.
who do we share your personal information with?
We will only share your information with:
- Our internal third parties. They are our service agents for after-sales service.
- External third parties service, including:
- Our third-party warehouses, so that they can pick and label your product and dispatch it to you.
- If you choose to pay via PayPal, we will have to share your information with PayPal so as to process your payment.
We have in state-of-the-art encryption secure sockets layer (SSL) system, that prevents your personal information from being accidentally lost, altered, used, deleted or accessed by unauthorized people.
Access to your personal information is limited to employees, agent and any other authorized third parties who have a need to know. They are only allowed to process your information as per our instructions and they all have a duty to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
We only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose we collected it for. This may also include any accounting, legal or reporting requirements.
To retain information, we consider the following:
- Its size or amount.
- The sensitivity of the personal data.
- The potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data.
- The purpose to process your information and whether we can achieve that purpose within the applicable legal requirements.
Your legal rights.
Under the data protection laws, you have the following rights on your personal information:
- Right to request a copy of the personal data we have on you.
- Right to request we change or modify any personal information if it’s outdated or inaccurate.
- Right to request deletion of any personal information which no longer necessary to be retained.
- Right to withdraw your consent for your personal information to be processed at any time.