Storm Pro Dehumidifier
The Storm Pro Dehumidifier is a tech-savvy unit that gives users value for money. It consumes a relatively lower amount of power and can be deployed to serve in a wide range of task locations. It can be used for both domestic and commercial purposes. It comes with a relatively longer duct that allows it to do the moisture extraction around an area of up to 400 square feet. The unit is designed with features that allow you to access crawl spaces that ordinary dehumidifiers cannot access.
The Storm Pro Dehumidifier also happens to be one of the few dehumidifying units that come with an allowance of an extra ducting outlet. It has 5-meter piping that makes work much easier, even if the space you wish to clean is wide. It is an intelligent moisture removing unit that can automatically sense when the humidity level desired has been attained. The device also happens to be one of the most durable models from Alorair. It has epoxy powder-covered coils that make it rust and corrosion resistant. Its outer body plate is also corrosion free.
What It Does
Once you have your Storm Pro Dehumidifier in your possession, you can use it for a range of dehumidification purposes. The unit is built to serve both light and heavy-duty users. All you need is to connect it to a power source, attach the ducting, and power the machine on. You can easily connect the unit to the pressure pump and detach it as the situation and task demands. It has been fitted with epoxy covered coils that are designed to quickly condense the moisture that the equipment sucks in. It simultaneously releases fresh dry air into your space. The device has been measured to carry the capacity to suck up to 70 pints of water from the internal space every day. It is a high COP device that delivers with efficiency but still saves on energy. In fact, with Storm Pro Dehumidifier, you can save up $ 250 per year.
Where to use Storm Pro Dehumidifier
1. The unit is used for removing extra moisture from rooms in residential settings and commercial premises. It is made to suck up to high amounts of air from enclosed spaces.
2. For cleaning soaked carpets, rags, furniture and a range of other household and office items: It provides a convenient service function ideal for places that limit the amount of noise acceptable. It does not generate high sounds but revs quietly. You can comfortably use it in hospital environments and other similar settings.
3. Large scale water damage restoration: The unit has been made to handle large internal premises, and also been tuned to deliver the job fast. It can suck up large amounts of moisture from the air with no extra consumption of energy. Indeed, the capacity to remove large amounts of moisture is one of the performance features that make the unit attractive to a lot of users. It is easy to operate and allows users to easily open it and service. It can be put back with ease, hence making it a user-friendly option.
4. Protecting against mold and mildew growth. Mold, fungi, and mildew love wet and humid environments. Purchasing a dehumidification unit that allows you to constantly stave off the threat that fungi mold and mildew poses to you, your family and or your staff is an insightful decision. We all love to operate in healthy environments. Indeed, enjoying good health is an important indicator of the quality of life that we lead. Dehumidification saves you a lot in terms of hospital care, medical attention and well being in general. Keeping your premises fresh and dry is one of the basic actions you can take to cut down on the cost of maintaining good health for those that you love. When the air is kept dry, and the environment drained properly, human beings living in such settings experience a better quality of life. Your staff and family are less likely to be adversely affected. Incidents of allergy or just the sheer severity are reduced significantly.
5. Apart from the comfort good health and convenience, keeping your space dry helps to ensure that your property is preserved. Your structures will last longer in dry settings. Your clothes and appliances in the house will also be protected against the effects of mold. You also reduce the risk of accidents when you keep your space moist-free and the ground sufficiently dry. Flooding can easily lead to the shorting of the power lines. You could easily be plunged into darkness when you least expect. The worst part of such developments is that you may have planned to use the power for completing important work assignments that you cannot carry over to the next day. Moreover, shorting of the power system and power blackout is not the worst that can happen to you. Flooding could also lead to injury and or death. Some of the power systems in our premises carry a heavy load. Thus, if the current finds its way into your system, you could be electrocuted. Water is a good conductor. Thus, it can transmit electricity from the point of contact and spread it around your ground space and cause such accidents.
Why you should go for the Storm Pro Dehumidifier
• To keep yourself and your family healthy. High humidity is the prime environment for disease-causing pests to thrive. Good health is a prerequisite for production. When you stay healthy, you stay happy. A happy person is a productive worker.
• To motivate your staff to work without feeling uncomfortable with their surroundings. A fresh and dry atmosphere at work encourages workers to want to come to work. They will enjoy their surroundings and will be available for delivery of service.
• To save money: The Storm Pro Dehumidifier has a proven track record of using minimal energy but delivers great results. It is powerful until that offers you the best service at reduced cost. You can save a lot of money each year if you switch from using the conventional dehumidifiers and try out the Storm Pro Dehumidifier.
• For comfort: we all desire to occupy spaces with fresh air, and free of allergy-causing agents such as mold and fungi. A moist environment makes a lot of people quite uncomfortable.
• Quick and efficient work. The Storm Pro Dehumidifier is a high COP dehumidifier that sucks a lot of moisture from the air fast. It is, therefore, an ideal unit to deploy in environments with high humidity: irrespective of the size. It can freshen and dry up the air around a space of 400 square feet. We live in an age when everyone wants to use the best technologies to accomplish tasks. The Storm Pro Dehumidifier is an example of a machine that has combined the ingenious of technology and the needs of the customers.
• User-friendly: Storm Pro Dehumidifier is designed to not only be operated by the common user but can also be opened and serviced with ease by even first time users. It comes with an easy to read the user manual. It has a steady handle that can help push and pull it around the premises that you wish to clean, with ease. The unit comes with a simple humidistat and wheels that roll around easily. The wheels are tucked under its body, to save on space and allow it to move or be stored in small spaces.
Caring For the Unit
Storm Pro Dehumidifier should only be connected to a power source with a grounding line. You should also remember to only place it on a level surface. It should also be placed in an upright position. It is important to pay attention to the user manual because there are some mistakes that could lead to the damaging of the unit, or even injury to the user. Avoid placing it in an overly humid environment too.
Storm Pro is a highly versatile unit designed for medium to highly demanding water drainage and dehumidification tasks. The super COP specifications make it stand out from the crowd as the dehumidification unit of choice, especially for users with varied air drying and water damage control needs. It has long ducts to enable users to suck and extract water from corners and crawl spaces that would ordinarily be hard to reach. It is an ideal choice for most users because it is versatile and sturdy. The unit is made simple for users to even open and service. The safety tweaks have been refined to ensure maximum protection for not only the user but the unit itself. It occupies little space, thus making it ideal for users on the move. You can store it easily and move it with as much ease whenever there is a need. The equipment also gives you a taste of cutting edge technology. You are treated to an automatic mechanism that can adjust to ensure that the desired humidity levels are achieved.