Limited Warranty For Alorair Dehumidifier
The warranty is only meant for original buyers
The warranty is not transferable and cannot be assigned.
When the warranty is still running, you can fix small problems by yourself and you may not need to bring the unit to Alorair or any of our certified repair center. You can also ask for help from your main supplier. In the event that you need parts, the cost of the parts and the shipping cost will be taken care of by our company. You may visit www.alorair.com for video on how you may carry out self-repair.
The AlorAir Warranty Steps
1. Once you have received your goods, as a customer, you must log in our website www.alorair.com so that you fill out our registration form. The form should then be supplied to AlorAir Company. The company will then save your installation and purchasing information. If you don’t send the warranty registration, the warranty period will commence on the day the product was shipped to you. So it is important that you record the serial number as well as the date the installation was done. This information is required when you want the RA number.
2. If you want to access our warranty, it is necessary that you get in touch with Alorair Tech Support through the email email@example.com. You may also need to reach to your local technical service so that they receive the Return Authorization (RA). Once you receive the RA, bring the unit to one of our certified local repair centers. From the center, the unit will be shipped back to Alorair warehouse. Of course, you will meet the shipping expenses.
3. Once the unit is received at either our repair center or the warehouse, it will be inspected by our technicians. If the result shows that it is an invalid warranty claim, the customer will be required to pay for any repair costs and the shipping cost. See the exceptions below.
4. You are free to pick up the unit once it has been repaired at your own expenses. In most cases, units will undergo rigorous testing before they are actually sent back to the customers.
5. If it is found that the unit cannot be fixed, it is within the warranty period and the warranty is valid, we will ship a new unit to your address within the same year of warranty from the date you claimed for a warranty.
6. Once the parts have been repaired by our technicians, the original warranty period will remain active and continue until its deadline. Notice that the original warranty cannot be extended.
Our technicians will inspect the unit and give you a feedback within72 hours. You will not be charged for the inspection.
1. If the unit is returned within 90 days from the purchase date, we pay full shipping cost to our warehouse and the cost of returning the unit to you.
2. If the product is returned after 90 days from the date it was purchased, the customer meets all the shipping costs.
The warranty runs from the date of purchase and our company warrants that the dehumidifier will operate without defects in terms of material and workmanship including factory labor. Alorair will carry out the repairs and replace the malfunctioning components for free of charge ( excluding the cost of transportation)
5 Years warranty
All compressors, evaporators, condensers from Alorair enjoys a 5-year warranty from the date of purchase. The units will operate free of defects in workmanship and material. Alorair at its own discretions will replace all the defective parts including labor, refrigerants, and transportation free of charge. The limited warranty will only be applicable to the original buyer and will run from the date of purchase. It will be subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the limited warranty file.
The Customers Responsibility
1. It is required that the customer must provide normal maintenance care to the unit including but not limited to cleaning the pumps, the coil, and the filters.
2. It is the responsibility of the owner to install and remove a unit when it is required.
3. Clients may choose to fix the unit locally and if this is the case, the replacement parts will be sent to them directly where AlorAir will meet the expenses as long as the unit is in warranty period and the claim is valid.
4. If the customer finds it difficult to return the unit at our approved repair center, they will bear the cost associated with the freight shipment.
5. When the unit is shipped, the risk of loss and damage will be shouldered by the customer.
The Seller’s Responsib
The seller is only liable to the extent of replacing defective components and parts but not for the cost of labor, the cost of removing and reinstalling the unit or the defective parts, refrigerant and piping.
Limited Warranty Exclusions
Note that damages cussed by the following phenomenon will not be covered under the warranty
1. Acts of Nature that include but not limited to:
- Water damage
- Storm damage
2. Improper Usage
It includes but it is not limited to:
- Misuse, tampering whether it is intentional or not
- Improper design or installation
- Lack of care
- Wrong voltage
- Failure to follow and adhere to instructions and guidelines.
5. Freight Charges
6. Any additional cost caused by changes in building codes and laws
7. Damage to property
8. Causes that are beyond the control
9. Costs incurred due to delay or lost profit
10. Consumable parts which include but not limited to
- Rubber parts
- Rubber parts
- Power Cords
Indirect, Direct, inconsequential and collateral damages.
The liabilities and warranties set herein in lieu of other warranties implied or expressed in fact, inlaw, including merchantability implied warranties and fitness for a particular use.
It should be born in mind that AlorAir’s total liability shall not exceed the original product purchase price irrespective of the nature of the claim. If a unit or any component is replaced when still under warranty, the warranty cannot be extended or changed beyond the original warranty period.
The foregoing remains the total liability of the seller in case of defective performance of the equipment and services that the buyer provides. Buyers accept and agrees to accept the foregoing as the exclusive remedy for any breach of warranty.